r/Revopoint is giving away one of their latest MINI 3D scanners with 0.02mm precision, the world’s first affordable 3D scanner equipped with industrial-grade blue light.
The main features of this 3D scanner are:
* High-Resolution Blue Light
* 0.05mm Point Distance
* 0.02mm High Precision
* 10fps Scan Speed in Wi-Fi mode
* Weighs only 160g.
Revopoint is a company that successfully launched its POP series scanners in 2021 and has received praise from over 12000 backers worldwide. The MINI is a necessary modeling tool for professionals such as designers, engineers, makers, and medical and scientific research workers.
This product is available on the Kickstarter, [you can learn more details here.](https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2125914059/revopoint-mini-3d-scanner-with-002mm-precison?ref=3y38xp)
You can also visit r/Revopoint or their official forum to find more beta users’ showcases.
# How to win:
Please leave a top-level comment with what you would scan with this MINI 3D scanner with blue light technology!
* Giveaway is open worldwide, but the winner is required to pay shipping.
* One winner will be randomly selected from top-level comments that meet the entry requirement.
* One top-level comment/entry per person. Duplicate entries will be removed.
* Accounts must be 90 days old by July 31st, 2022
* Entries are open until July 16 at 12:00 UTC (6:00 PM MST, 8:00 PM ET)
* Moderators and Revopoint employees are not eligible to win.